Special Thanks

Thank you for keeping this community alive!

Join the rouge blog so we can have a fight against developed characters! Click here

IT HAS BEGUN

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Exploring the Twilight Realm

     "A patrol past our borders?" Darkmoon seemed skeptical. The black she-cat's amber eyes were curious as Ghoststar paced the leaders den. She stirred up the moss as the white she-cat walked back and forth, her gray blue eyes distant. Darkmoon was worried about her. She hadn't been sleeping and was having strange whimsical things she wanted done.
     "Yes. There's something out there...something..we need to find." Ghoststar finally sat. By the twitch of her white tail Darkmoon could tell she was forcing herself not to move. The black she-cat didn't see any reason why they shouldn't do the patrol and she didn't want to go against Ghoststar despite her curiosity of why the patrol was necessary.
      "Who should I take, Ghoststar?"
      "Cat's of your choice, but make it a medium amount of cats." Darkmoon dipped her head before leaving the den. She came out into the clearing. Thistlefur was showing Owlpaw a few battle moves at the far side of camp. The reddish tabby argued with him about something but Darkmoon couldn't make out their words. Snakefang was coming into camp with Featherpaw at his side. The she-cat's wound had healed, though she still had to be careful, yet she had been especially grouchy lately. Cat's joked she had burrs she slept on in her nest or maybe that Scorchtooth had rubbed off on her while healing her would with Silverpaw.
       She walked up to Snakefang as he and his Apprentice dropped prey on the pile. "You and Featherpaw are going to go on a patrol off the territory with me." She mewed. The dark tabby tom didn't have time to reply. Spade, a new Warrior who refused a proper name, trotted up to them with a coy face.
       "Oo a little Warrior mission?" The brown tabby tom mewed, curling his tail tip. Darkmoon flattened her ears. From the start she hadn't liked the tom. He wasn't trustworthy, she just got that sense about him. And why wouldn't he change his name? He probably doesn't plan on sticking around..just a free ride with warm dens and good food. Still, she didn't want to leave camp without being able to keep an eye on him.
       "Yes and you're going. Let's go." She headed toward the camp entrance with her tail raised and the three other cats behind her. Let's try and find whatever Ghoststar expects us to find...

(continue on roseclan http://echoofroseclan.blogspot.com/)

23 comments:

  1. Talonpaw was told by Tawnynight to collect moss. He sighed heavily but figured not to argue. He saw Owlpaw with Thistlefur. "Hey, Owlpaw, got time to help me with moss duty?" He hoped her mentor would make her too. Moss duty alone was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowpaw was out hunting without a warrior and had caught a small mouse and a semi meaty robin. She know they were rare here so maybe she could win their trust by helping.

    Back in camp Boulderclaw and Tawnynight were sharing tongues talking about what had happened after she left."Really you missed me?"she said pulling up her head from grooming the tom. "Yeah I was a hot mess I thought the worst. I thought I would never see you again.."his tail twitched nervously. "Wow I'm sorry Boulder I had no idea you cared so much.." she gave his shoulder a caring lick. On the inside she sigh a sigh of relief to know she was cared by someone she knew. Tawnynight touched her forehead to his continuing grooming him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talonpaw's attention was caught by the two sharing tongues. He felt a faint jealousy spark inside him and looked away bitterly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boulderclaw got up for a hunt and left Tawnynight there. She got up to see how things were coming along with Talonpaw. "Hi Talonpaw how are things..?"she said walking over to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talonpaw kept his gaze on Boulderclaw. "Fine, aren't going with your bestie over there?" He growled slightly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "No why do you say that?"she notice his jealousy. "We were just talking and sharing tongues if your jealous of him then why don't you ask like he did?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I don't know, why didn't you say no? And I'm..I'm not jealous!" He flattened his ears, lashing his bushy Ginger tail once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Because I am his friend and clanmate its nice to talk to them you know...and yes you are denial is always the clencher..."she looked at him softly walking up closer to him. "Its fins Talonpaw he and I haven't spoken since I was a little younger I had to talk to him. And I know he's good with the ladies, so I know what I'm working with. He asked me to go hunting with him but I turned him down so I could see how you were doing..."her brows furrowed slightly feeling bad but he should understand.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Talonpaw sighed. "Okay..." He held her gaze for a moment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "So again I ask how are you doing?" She looked at him up and down seeing if he was still jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Talonpaw shrugged. "I'm okay except I have to collect moss." He looked at her hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Okay take a break..for now but then you have to finish.."she said in a sweet sour voice. Tawnynight walked over to a shadey spot and lay down.

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Could I spend my break with you?" Talonpaw padded over to her. His brown eyes were soft.

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Sure.."her tone changed in a heart beat. Tawnynight sat up facing him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "How has life changed for you since you joined?" Talonpaw sat infront of her. He had to bite back the purr in his voice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. "Pretty good except I was almost attack at first..but now its good what about you?"she didn't purr but wanted to feel his soft fur against hers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Talonpaw brightened. "It's great! I love battle training and here is a lot better than the two leg place." He swished his bushy tail.

    ReplyDelete
  18. "That's good I'm glad to heard that."she purred loudly looking around if Boulderclaw had come back.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Talonpaw noticed her glance. The flat faced Ginger tom felt the pang of jealousy return. "Don't worry, with the way that fat tom hunts, he wont catch anything for awhile." He spat harshly, rolling his big eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. She looked at him cocking her head,"wow..just wow...you don't know what or who I was looking for so don't.."Tawnynights sweet expression changed to sour and venomous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Talonpaw scoffed, "But I bet it was him. I'm gonna go collect that moss now." He stood adruptly and padded off with a lash of his tail. He couldn't understand what made him so jealous of Boulderclaw, Tawnynight had explained their unaffectionate relationship. Still he didn't like how close they were. I want to be that close to her... He felt guilty about being such a fox dung but pushed it away. She's just my mentor. Nothing more than that. He lied to himself.

    ReplyDelete
  22. "Whatever..."she hissed to him. don't go...I'm sorry..Talonpaw..come back.. Tawnynight felt back for yelling and hissing at him. no stop it he's nothing to you, you don't like him or anyone... she forced down her pain and misery and just went out for a patrol.

    ReplyDelete